Correct registration of delegates is the essential hub of any conference from the creation of the website to the registration desk on the day. All registration details including workshops, recommendations, tours etc. are processed through the events system enabling regular reports to be made available to the committee.
- Creation of a tailored online registration system for the conference that links with relevant organisational website content
- Ensure suitable off-line registration procedures are available for delegates who are unable or unwilling to register online – Option of online, phone, fax, purchase order registration for all delegates, SSL technology to ensure the delegates personal information is protected
- All enquiries answered within 24 hours by our friendly and professional team
- Conference website with registration linked to own website and Promaco Conventions’ website for ease of access
- Communication and registration of the conference with DFAT and Immigration will facilitate ease of entry for foreign delegation
- Undertaking delegate “boosting” (or promotional/marketing) activities as agreed with the Committee.
- Reports available at all times for Conference committee with updates on registrations, financial and statistical reports
- Developing financial procedures, including banking of receipts, payment of invoices on behalf of the Organisation, audit and reporting procedures, for approval by the Committee
- Registration confirmation
- Tax invoices
- VIP handling